Thursday 19 April 2018

Pakistan is a true friend of Kashmiris – Read below:


Pakistan is a true friend of Kashmiris – Read below:
Dr Shabir Choudhry  19 April 2018

A citizen of Jammu and Kashmir contacted me, and asked me to help him/her with his/her PhD research on Kashmir.

I asked this student to get the proposal approved and then contact me.

The student replied by giving details of the research and said:
‘You are great asset for Kashmiries and it is my pleasure to seek your guidance’.
‘Best regards’ 

I said to the student that in my experience and dealing with Azad Kashmiri students and Pakistani institutions, I don’t think they will allow you to research on this topic, as this will help and promote Kashmiri consciousness and nationalism.

Today I had the following reply:

Aslam o Alaikum.
‘Sir 'they' didn't allow me to carry on my work on that topic which I had mentioned previously’.
Best Regards

I have not given even gender of the student or any other information which can identify him/her.

This shows how friendly is Pakistan to people of JK. Message is clear,
a country which occupies us, bans books on Jammu and Kashmir, and bans newspapers WILL NOT allow people of Azad Kashmir to know about their case, our resources and nationalist trends.




No comments: