Tuesday 10 April 2012

My reply to Gene Rossano

My reply to Gene Rossano

Friend, you are dealing with people who do not accept logic. Some of those who oppose me represent forces of extremism, violence and hatred; and where ever there is extremism, violence and hate there is no space for common sense and logic.

Anyone who supports me, he is accused of being either my paid agent or agent of India. I am surprised they have not accused you yet.

When I reply to one question they come up with three more. I have no time for people who defy logic and feel proud of their ignorance. Every thing I do or say I support that with a reference or a source or circumstantial evidence. A few neutral people asked me to reply to their questions. I told them that I will be only wasting my time. Anyhow, after their repeated request I wrote my reply with a title of: My explanation to people with common sense, link: http://k4kashmir.com/?p=7481

When that well wisher asked one of them, are you satisfied with a reply of Dr Shabir Choudhry? He was told; no because we don’t read anything written by him. How can you explain anything to people with this kind of mindset?

Another critic made some illogical allegations and this was my reply, and of course he has not replied. At the end of this reply are questions asked from them, and they have no moral courage to reply to them

Sabir Gul Sahib Aslamo alaykam 10 April 2012

1. Please note the following; we have to see things in the context when they happened. Most of JKLF members don’t know history of JKLF and what happened and at what time. It was Azmat Khan and Abid Hashmi who were expelled by Amanullah Khan. In JKLF there is a procedure to expel people. Someone sitting in Rawalpindi, and without knowing full facts and without giving a right to defend to members cannot expel anyone from Britain. When Amanullah Khan did this, I protested against this decision as it was unconstitutional. I was not expelled by Amanullah Khan for any wrong doing, but for disobeying that decision. You can confirm that from Azmat Khan.

2. As for issue with Yasin Malik is concerned, I have given full details that it was issue over upraising of Mangla Dam and my speech at the UN Human Rights Commission; and Yasin Malik was under pressure from Pakistan to take action against me. He asked Abbas Butt to do it, when Abbas Butt refused to do it he sent Farooq Papa from Canada to do it. It was totally unconstitutional. What I was doing I had full support of Executive Council and that is why they issued a statement in our support.

3. As for Nazam Bhatti is concerned, anyone who knows anything about political parties knows that a Zonal President cannot expel any Central leader. In any case Nazam Sahib left KNP on 25th March 2012. Asim Mirza asked these questions from them read them. Nazam Bhatti and Masoom Ansari Sahib cannot reply to anyone of the. It doesn’t matter if you don’t agree with me, but these are the facts.

From Mohammed Asim
3 questions from chief organiser of KNP to masoom ansari saab:

1. masoom ansari saab, when u resign from KNP membership on 23/02/2012, did u send ur resignation to zonal president or chairman of KNP?
In my knowledge u sent ur resignation to chairman of KNP bcz u know that the zonal president does not have the authority to accept ur resignation.
Surely, if the zonal president does not have authority to accept ur resignation then also he wouldnt have the authority to dismiss members of the central committee!

2. In ur resignation u said that u want to resign bcz u think its time to unite for the bigger cause of independence, however recently u said that shabir chaudhry's actions have caused u to resign. The allegations ur making now against shabir chaudhry are new to our ears, none of these have been raised before at any central committee meeting in his presence, so on what basis are u making allegations now?

3. Lastly, i know u are a muslim so can u put ur hand on Quran and say that on 28/03/2012 u didnt call chairman of KNP with the proposal to join hands with JKLF. and could u say with honesty that u didnt tell chairman that yaseen malik is a double agent between india and pakistan? and when chairman asked u why we should join hands with them if u saying this, could u swear that u didnt say we should join with them in order to stop yaseen malik from his double agency, and chairman said this was a good joke?

No comments: