Tuesday 6 March 2012

Leaving for Geneva

Leaving for Geneva

Dear friends and colleagues aslamo alaykam and adab

Tomorrow I am also leaving for Geneva to attend 19th Session of the UN Human Rights Council. Abbas But and I will stay there till 16th March. We will interact with NGOs from other countries which promote various aspects of the human rights.

Apart from taking part in interactive dialogue in various seminars, we will address two seminars. One seminar is arranged by Saradar Shaukat Kashmir, Chairman of UKPNP, which will be held on 12th March.

We are arranging the other seminar; and it will be held on 15th March, title of which is: ‘Terrorism and its impact on poverty and economy’.

Friends can still contact me on mobile, or by email and face book messages. Once I reach there I will be able to give a landline telephone as well.

Dr Shabir Choudhry

No comments: